Your shopping cart is empty.
Neuroendoscopic Surgery Training Simulator
SIMONT Neuroendoscopic Surgery Training SimulatorThe SIMONT simulator is the only realistic in the world to allow neuroendoscopic training on the obstructive pathologies of the cerebral ventricals.
The SIMONT Neuro Trainer system (SNT) consists of a fixed support which includes, inside the skull cap, a surgical unit of a brain that allows the introduction of a neuroendoscope. The structure of its base allows elevation and rotation of the head in various positions.
The training consists in identifying the lesions and proceeds with techniques, allowing the choice of the instruments to be used. The tumors are similar to gliomas, neuropharyngeal tumors, cysticerci, colloid cysts, and many others. You can select 2 pathologies at no additional cost. The goal is to remove these tumors as well as to perform a ventriculostomy with a fogarty expander catheter. It is also possible do identify important vessels such as the basilar artery, the striated thalamus and others. A peristaltic pump allows the filling of the ventricles under pressure, simulating a hydrocephalic pathology.
Choose up to 2 pathologies at no additional cost (select above):
- Glioma/tumor of the aqueduct of Sylvius
- Ventricular tumor on the left side
- Ventricular tumor on the right side
- Colloid cyst at the foramen of Monro
Description of possible surgeries:
- Neuro exploratory endoscopy;
- Neuro navigation;
- Identification of anatomical structures of the following:
- Lateral ventricles,
- Third ventricle,
- Fourth ventricle,
- Aqueduct of Silvius,
- Choroid plexus,
- Septal and thalamus striated vein,
- Tuber cinereum,
- Optic chiasm,
- Mammilary bodies,
- Basilar artery,
Complete Simulator Includes:
- 1 SIMONT Neuroendoscopy Surgery module with peristaltic pump, complete base - made of acrylic (SNT-0)
- 1 Brain Neuroendoscopy surgical unit (SNT-1)
- 1 Support With Face made of Fiberglass (SNT-2)
- 1 Skull Cap Made of Plaster and Neoderma (SNT-3)
Other replacement parts are available upon request.
Note: This product is made to order, returns or cancellations will not be accepted.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Pro Delphus Authorized Dealer
- 26 x 16 x 12 in
- 17 lbs
Product Dimensions and Weight:
- 43,0 x 35,0 x 26,0 cm