Your shopping cart is empty.
Female Dog Phantom for X-Ray and Ultrasound Imaging
Request a quote for pricing
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
Female Dog Phantom for X-Ray and MRI Imaging
The newly designed detachable dog phantom is a training simulator, independent of external hardware/software. The
phantom is compatible with Ultrasound and X-RAY/CT imaging. It has all the right features to be an ideal teaching
tool for sonographers, radiographers, veterinary residents, and other vet professionals.
Unlike its predecessor, the new detachable dog phantom has improved anatomical structures and removable body parts(head, limbs, torso, and tail). This improvement is an added advantage as it helps perform various positioning techniques under the US, X-RAY/CT, and MR imaging modalities.
- Adult Female Dog
- Design video
- User Manual with assembly instructions
- Hard carry case - TPS-1780 (Optional)
- Weight: 39.68lbs / 18kg (approx.)
- Height: 45.67 x 25.98 x 16.93 in / 116 x 66 x 43 cm (approx.)
Optional features, upon request:
- Internal hemorrhages at bilateral chambers, pelvic area, pericardial area, perisplenic areas, etc.
- Lesions and tumors at precise locations.
- Customizing the phantom with motion or bleeding.
/* This model includes life-size abdominal organs & bony structures. If needed, it can be customized with a beating heart and breathing lungs to simulate dynamic respiratory motion with the help of mechanical pumps(optional). */
The phantom is divided into the following parts:
Adult Dog Head – 1 Unit
- Anatomically correct realistic skull phantom with the jaw bone
- Realistic brain tissue
Adult Dog Front Arms – 2 Units
- Arm (Humerus)
- Elbow joints
- Forearm (Radius, Ulna)
- Paw (wrist with fingers)
- Acoustically correct skin-mimicking material surrounding the leg
Adult Dog TORSO – 1 Unit
- Bones included:
- - Complete Spine
- - Complete Ribcage
- - Shoulder (Scapula bones)
- - Pelvis
- Thoracic organs included:
- - Anatomically correct Heart
- - Realistic blood vessel structure connected with the heart
- - Lungs
- - Diaphragm
- Major abdominal organs included:
- - Stomach
- - Liver and gallbladder
- - Kidneys
- - Spleen
- - Pancreas
- - Fine arteries for kidneys
- - Bladder
- - Ureters and Uterine
- - Large & small intestines
The above results were obtained from a transparent model of DG-A01. All ultrasounds were performed with the brand new GE Logiq e R8 using the standard 8C micro convex and the L12 Linear probes. This allowed us to interrogate and obtain the best quality images. By having two different ultrasound probes with varying frequencies, we were able to switch our probes throughout the exam while assessing different organs/body parts resulting in obtaining high-quality images. The phantom was scanned and validated by a VET ultrasound specialist from Precious Paws Ultrasound.
- Size: 46 x 26 x 17 in / 116 x 66 x 43 cm (approx.)
- Weight: 40 lb / 18 kgs (approx.)
- - Composition of Urethane base resin
- - Composition of Urethane base plastic
- - Patented ceramic-reinforced epoxy-based composite material