Your shopping cart is empty.
Basic Casualty Simulation Kit With Carry Case
Basic Casualty Simulation Kit With Carry CaseThe most economical way to get started in simulated injuries. Reusable wounds and refillable accessories let you practice bandaging and splinting techniques repeatedly.
- 1 compound fracture tibia complete with reservoir and pump assembly
- 1 Bottle coagulant makeup blood
- 1 Pkg. powder to make 1 gal. simulated blood
- 12 Assorted stick-on lacerations and open fracture wounds
- 1 Casualty simulation wax
- 1 Pkg. broken Plexiglas® for simulating glass embedded wound
- 1 ea. grease paint colors: white, blue, brown and red
- 1 Body adhesive for stick-on wounds
- 1 Atomizer mist sprayer
- 3 Spatulas
- 3 Tongue depressors
- 1 pkg. of methyl cellulose for blood thickening
Simulaids Authorized Dealer.