Your shopping cart is empty.
Code Blue Multipurpose Simulator w- Non-intubatable Disposable Airway, Dark
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Made in USA
Manufactured in the U.S
Available upon request
Code Blue® Multipurpose Simulator with Non-intubatable Disposable Airway, DarkThe Code Blue® S304 is a full-body, adult-sized patient simulator designed for the hands-on training of general nursing and BLS skills, including ostomy care, breast examination, injection and infusion techniques, CPR, and more.
- Soft, lifelike face skin
- Eyes open and close; one pupil is dilated
- Jointed elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles
- Disposable airway
- Bends at the waist
- Interchangeable genitalia for male and female catheterization
- Enema administration
- Two decubitus ulcers depicting initial stage of ulceration and deeply infected stage
- Sculpted stomas for transverse colostomy, ileostomy, and suprapubic stoma, each connected to an internal, removable tank
- Removable internal tanks
- Breast palpation kit
- Amputation stump
- OMNI® Blood Pressure Reading Training Arm Option
- Bilateral carotid and right radial pulse
- Real-time CPR feedback
- BVM with realistic chest rise
- OMNI® Real-time eCPR™ feedback
- Monitor CPR quality metrics in real-time
- Interactive checklists let you easily track provider actions during the exercise
- Export CPR performance reports for debriefing
- Interchangeable male and female breasts (left female breast contains malignancy) Gynecologic examination
- Vaginal douching and pap smear exercises with realistic vagina and cervix
- Intravenous, intramuscular, and subcutaneous injection techniques, specify left or right
- Bilateral IM sites, arms, and legs
- Intramuscular injection site in buttock
- Carrying bag
- Instruction manual
Made in USA by Gaumard Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
One year warranty.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer