Your shopping cart is empty.
IV Hand and Arm Simulator Set - Light SkinDetailed exercises in venipuncture can be mastered on a realistic model before administration to live patients.
The IV Hand and Arm Simulator demonstrates:
- sterile technique
- sharps injury protection
- taping and securing techniques
- infusion or withdrawal procedures
- lifelike vein roll-over
- durable for repeated use
- palpation of vein for location
- Inner Arm and Hand Units filled w/Recycled Plastic Bits
- Hand Skin Installed
- Arm Skin Installed
- Arm/Hand Vein Set Installed
- Reservoir Bags w/tubing (2)
- Blood Powder
IV Hand and Arm Simulator includes carry tray and blood.
No needle included.
Made in USA by Simulaids and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Simulaids Authorized Dealer.
- Size: 19" x 12" x 6"
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs
This is a great training tool, we are able to use this with our staff providing them with a simulated "real" experience.