Your shopping cart is empty.
Koken Colonoscopy (Lower GI Endoscopy) Simulator Type II
U.S. Contiguous States Only
Koken Colonoscopy (Lower GI Endoscopy) Simulator Type IIOutline:
The Colonoscopy Simulator is a training model for practicing colonoscopy insertion.
By attaching various optional parts, it allows training in endoscopic interventions, such as resecting a polyp and stopping bleeding, and insertion into the small intestine using a balloon enteroscope.
- The simulator is made of special silicone rubber that feels like a living body in the observation field. The internal color also closely resembles that of the living body.
- Observation can be performed by attaching a simulated polyp (for observation) in the ascending and descending colons.
- LST (laterally spreading tumor) is reproduced in the ascending colon. By attaching the optional "simulated polyps (for polypectomy)", training in the endoscopic treatment of polyps, such as snare resection and clipping hemostasis, can be carried
- * Simulated polyps can be attached to the ascending and descending colons.
- By attaching the optional "small intestine" (see technical specs for optional parts), training in enteroscopic insertion into the small intestine and the shortening technique can be accomplished using double balloon and single balloon endoscopes.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
KOKEN Authorized Dealer
- 26" x 17" x 17" in
- Main unit 1
- Rectum/sigmoid colon part 1
- Descending colon part 1
- Transverse colon part 1
- Ascending colon part 1
- Simulated polyps (for observation): 2kinds
- Conduction cable for Simulated Polyps (for polypectomy) 1
- Polyp attachment band 1
- Flange plate 1
- Holding table 1
- Simulated peritoneal membrane sheet 1
- Screws for flange plate 1
- Screws for transparent cover 1
- Screw for transverse colon 1
- Storage case 1
- LM-107A Small intestine for Colonoscopy (semi-difficult type) 1
- LM-107B Small intestine for Colonoscopy (easy type) 1
- LM-107C Ascending Colon for Colonoscopy 1
- LM-107D Descending Colon for Colonoscopy 1
- LM-107E Conduction cable for Simulated Polyps 1
- LM-103A Simulated Polyp (for polypectomy): 5 count 1
- Polyps can be resected with an electrical scalpel, and it will bleed.
- Techniques to stop bleeding using a clipping method are possible.
- The type of the polyp is Yamada classification type IV.
- Always store the simulated polyp (for polypectomy) in the refrigerator (2℃ to 10℃, do not freeze).
- The disposable return electrode is not included.