Your shopping cart is empty.
Max Skeleton with Painted Muscle Origins and Inserts on Pelvic Stand - Includes 3B Smart AnatomyThe human muscle skeleton model has all the high quality of any 3B Scientific® skeleton but additionally offers representations of the structural interaction between bones and muscles. This model of a human skeleton depicts over 600 structures of medical/anatomical significance including muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) on the left side as well as hand numbered bones, fissures and foramina on the right side. An amazing high quality replica of the human skeleton.
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- 3-year warranty
- First-class natural cast "Made in Germany"
- Manual final assembly
- Made of durable, unbreakable plastic
- Almost realistic weight of the approx. 200 bones
- 3-part mounted skull
- Individually inserted teeth
- Limbs are quick and easy to remove
- Stand and transparent dust cover are included
Assembly Instructions A11
- Size: 37 x 21 x 10
- Weight: 28 lbs
I am so happy with the Max skeleton! Easy to assemble and such wonderful detail. I can't wait to use it for teaching!