Your shopping cart is empty.
Sam Skeleton with Muscles and Ligaments on Pelvic Stand - Includes 3B Smart AnatomyOf course this top-of-the-line version contains all the benefits you have come to expect in our high-quality 3B Scientific® standard skeletons. Sam additionally allows you to demonstrate the movements of the skull and head joints as well as all natural human postures due to the fully flexible vertebral column. The unique combination of flexible vertebral column, muscle origins and insertions, numbered bones, flexible joint ligaments and a disc prolapse between the 3rd and 4th lumbar vertebrae display over 600 structures of medical/anatomical interest in this top human skeleton model. Perfect for in depth study of the human skeleton and more. To sum it up:
- All standard benefits of a 3B Scientific® Skeleton Model
- Over 600 hand-numbered and identified details
- Hand-painted muscle origins and insertions
- Flexible joint ligaments
- Flexible vertebral column
- Emerging spinal nerves and vertebral arteries
- Disc prolapse between L3 and L4
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- 3-year warranty
- First-class natural cast "Made in Germany"
- Manual final assembly
- Made of durable, unbreakable plastic
- Almost realistic weight of the approx. 200 bones
- 3-part mounted skull
- Individually inserted teeth
- Stand and dust cover included
Assembly Instructions A13
- Size:170 cm / 66.9 in
- Weight: 8.4 kg / 18.52 lb
37" X 20" X 11" / SH. WEIGHT - 28 LBS.
Three Year Warranty.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
3B Scientific Authorized Dealer .
I purchased this for my daughter who is in PT school. She absolutely loves her skeleton! She struggled with the poor assembly instructions, so she felt a 4 star was warranted. The 5 star awarded is based solely on the skeleton itself.