Your shopping cart is empty.
Human Skeleton Model Stan with pelvic mounted stand A10
- Includes 3B Smart AnatomyProven Quality - even more stable! Stan, the standard model of a human skeleton, has been appreciated throughout the world for decades. Thanks to its very high quality and robust construction, it is perfect for use in hospitals, schools, universities and laboratories. So choose Stan, the original among artificial skeletons.
Now available on a stable metal stand with 5 casters!
The other advantages of the 3B Scientific® skeleton are:
- Exceptional value for money
- 3 year guarantee
- Top quality natural casting
- Final assembly carried out by hand
- Made from a durable, unbreakable synthetic material
- On a stable metal stand with 5 casters (painted white)
- Close to the realistic weight of around 200 bones
- Natural skeleton size (Life-size: 5'6")
- 3 part assembled skull
- Individually inserted teeth
- Limbs can be removed quickly and easily
- Skull with magnetic connections
Assembly Instructions A10
Comes with metal stand and transparent dust cover.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
3B Scientific Authorized Dealer.
I got this for my grandson. He's five and interested in science. His dad, my son, is teaching him a bone a day. I think it is an excellent model and was nicely priced. I would recommend this product.
Very detailed and exactly as described!!
"stand" the skeleton arrived quickly, our dance students are looking forward to a new skeleton!
I am quite pleased with Stan. It arrived 5 days after ordered in good condition and with all parts. Simple to attach arms, legs, skull and assemble stand. Good heft to plastic bones and with good surface details. All small bones in hands, wrists, feet and ankles, properly formed and wired together to allow some movement. Totally meets my expectations for the price and I consider it a good value.
I'm very happy with the quality. Thanks for the assistance