Your shopping cart is empty.
Multiple Casualty Simulation KitThe Multiple Casualty Simulation Kit is specially designed for intermediate and advanced first aid courses. It contains simulations of the most commonly found injuries and teaches students to recognize and treat theses wounds.
It is invaluable in teaching the quick identification of wounds and traumata, and in taking the students beyond first aid to an advanced and field ready stage of psychological and emotional preparedness.
Bleeding strap-on wounds complete with reservoir bags and pump assembly.
- 1 open amputation
- 1 compound fracture of tibia, lower leg
- 1 compound fracture of humerus, upper arm
- 1 sucking wound of chest
- 1 gunshot wound of palm
- 1 bottle coagulant makeup blood
- 1 pkg. of methyl cellulose for blood thickening
- 3 packages powder to make three gallons of simulated blood
- 24 assorted stick-on lacerations & open fracture wounds
- 1 body adhesive for stick-on wounds
- 1 casualty simulation wax
- 1 pkg. broken Plexiglas® for simulating glass embedded wound
- 1 ea. grease paint colors: white, blue, brown, and red
- 4 reservoir bags with pumps assembled
- 1 atomizer mist sprayer
- 3 spatulas
- 3 wood tongue depressors
- Size: 21"x 11"x 11"
- Shipping Weight: 11 Lbs (13 Lbs Dim.Wt.)