Your shopping cart is empty.
S.I.M.O.N.T - Portable Otorhino Surgical Trainer
S.I.M.O.N.T - Portable Otorhino Surgical TrainerWith fixed base made of resin and anatomy of Neoderma®, the portable S.I.M.O.N.T. OTORHINO TRAINER - SOT model allows the anatomical creation of the face sinus, turbinates, nasal septum, vessels and, within the other structures, including the sella turcica with adenoma.
The training allows endoscopic entrance in each nasal sinus cavity, dissection and view of its interior. Within the anatomical observation of the model, pathologies such as cysts, tumors, and tissue similar to inflamatory processes can be found. Amongst the possible surgeries performed with endotrainers, turbinectomy is also available, the removal of uncinato, the enlarging of the maxilar ostium, the drainage of maxilary cyst and the removal of the etmoidal bula. The periorbitary approach through the lamina papyracea, the removal of Agger Nasi and the frontal opening, drainage of abcesses, identification and dissection of the esfenopalatine artery and ostium, training in various models of septal flap, identification of the esfenoidal ostium and enlargement of it, removal of the interesfenoidal septum, opening of the sella turcica and pituitary adenoma removal.
Draining holes and fluid accommodation make the handling easier and more practical during courses and workshops, keeping the surgical camp always neat. S.I.M.O.N.T.SOT project has shown itself dynamic. As new and enriching needs of anatomy occur, they are added to the simulator, coming from courses and through requests of experts in the sinusal and base of the cranium surgery. Pro Delphus team works extensively on updating the particularities of the teaching medical services, modifying the models for individual needs and specific courses that requests S.I.M.O.N.T. SOT.
Also available: Complete version
Portable Trainer Includes:
• 1 Portable Base Support (SOT-3)
• 1 Surgical Unit (Select option above):
— Anatomical Model Unit (SOT-1AM) - For studies and anatomical dissection
— Sinus Pathologies Unit (SOT-1ENT) - For dissection of sinus pathologies
— Sinus Pathologies Unit + Skull Base (SOT-1SB) - For dissection of sinus pathologies and endoscopic access to the skull base.
Note: This product is made to order, returns or cancellations will not be accepted.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Pro Delphus Authorized Dealer
- Identify anatomical sinuses;
- Withdrawal of the uncinate process;
- Opening of the maxillary ostium;
- Removal of bulla ethmoidal;
- Dissection and exposure of the lamina papyracea of the peri-orbital fat;
- Identification and dissection of the anterior ethmoid and spheno palate;
- Exposure of the maxillary sinus;
- Identification of the sphenoid ridge and palatal artery;
- Dissection of the mucosa of the nasal septum and septoplasty;
- Creation of mucosal flaps;
- Dissection of ager nasi and frontal sinus;
- Identification of the sphenoid ostium;
- Opening and exposure of the septal sphenoidal ostium;
- Identification of the clivus, sella and shadow of the carotid and optic chiasm;
- Drilling of the clivus and sella.