Your shopping cart is empty.
WMD STAT Manikin
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
WMD STAT Manikin - SimulaidsSimulaids introduces STAT fully upgradeable Manikins. The 5'10" body demonstrates a giant step forward in manikin design. Joint range of motion is near human, and pinching in jointed areas is a lost art. Rib cage motion mimics lifelike respirations. Multiple pulse points demonstrate blood pressure variations.
The Simulaids - WMD STAT Manikin features:
- an intubation head without complications
- IM injection site in the right upper arm
- a deluxe IV arm
- Chest compressions
- sturdy construction
- and weighs 140 lbs (63.6 kgs) to fully challenge your staff during handling and decontamination exercises involving CBRNE agents.
- There are no electrical parts, so flushing with water is safe.
- The manikin weighs 140 lbs. (63.6 kg) and is approximately 6 ft. tall, with a 42" chest
- A storage case with wheels comes with the manikin.
- Assembly of the knee pins is required in order to attach the lower legs.
- Larger body type
- and it comes with a newer intubation head technology with sturdier attachment.
** This item requires extra shipping charges due to heavy weight (185 Lbs.)**
"Simulators for Education"
Simulaids Authorized Dealer