Your shopping cart is empty.
Koken Suction Training Model Type II
U.S. Contiguous States Only Ships in 2-6 weeks
Koken Suction Training Model Type II with Storage BagOutline:
This model can be used to practice the insertion of suction catheters into the nasal cavity, oral cavity and tracheostomy site, as well as suction procedures, routinely applied in the nursing and caregiving fields.
The facial region can be divided into two halves along the midline, allowing confirmation of the actual insertion status of a suction catheter or feeding tube. The model is also designed to enable study of the anatomical structures of the nasal cavity, oral cavity and cervical area.
- Silicone rubber is used for the model, so that students can practice with an exterior and feel that are very close to those of a living human body.
- The facial region can be divided into two halves along the midline, allowing confirmation of the actual insertion status of a suction catheter or feeding tube.
- Designed to enable study of the anatomical structures of the nasal cavity, oral cavity and cervical area.
- The simulated sputum provided as an accessory can be inserted into the nasal cavity, oral cavity or trachea, for training. This allows students to train in the same manner as the actual procedure, and enabels more effective suction training. (Viscosity of the simulated sputum can be controlled using water.)
- Main body 1
- Side of face 1
- Bronchus 1
- Clasp for bronchus 1
- Acrylic board for Side of the face 1
- Glycerin 1
- Simulated sputum(100g) 1
- Tracheostomy cannula: (Exclusively for Life Simulation Models) 1
- Storage bag 1
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
KOKEN Authorized Dealer
- DimensionsApprox.40/46(Bronchus is attached)(L) × 28 (W) ×20(H)cm
- Hall Diameter:15 mm
- Hall Depth:30 mm
- Length:60 mm
LM-0701Simulated sputum (100g × 5pcs)1
LM-097DBronchus (with 2 caps)1
LM-0702Acrylic board for the side of the face1
LM-097AClasp for bronchus1