Your shopping cart is empty.
Human Skeleton Model Stan on hanging stand, 5 foot roller caster - Includes 3B Smart AnatomyStan, the standard model of a human skeleton on a hanging stand, has been appreciated throughout the world for decades. Thanks to its very high quality and robust construction, it is perfect for use in hospitals, schools, universities and laboratories. So choose Stan, the original among artificial skeletons. Now available on a stable metal hanging stand with 5 casters!
The other advantages of the 3B Scientific® skeleton are:
- Exceptional value for money
- 3 year guarantee
- Top quality natural casting
- Final assembly carried out by hand
- Made from a durable, unbreakable synthetic material
- On a stable metal hanging stand with 5 casters (painted white)
- Close to the realistic weight of around 200 bones
- Natural skeleton size
- 3 part assembled skull
- Individually inserted teeth
- Limbs can be removed quickly and easily
Comes with metal hanging stand and transparent dust cover. Stand is 6' 3" (192cm).
Assembly Instructions A10-1
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
3B Scientific Authorized Dealer.
- Life-size: 5'4"/170 cm
- Box Size: 37 "x 20" x 9"
- Shipping Weight: 27 Lbs