Your shopping cart is empty.
Ultrasound Examination Training Model 'ABDFAN' SetUnique high-fidelity ultrasound phantom facilitates effective training in abdominal ultrasound scanning with your own clinical devices. Simulated lesions embedded as targets provide wider educational opportunities. The Ultrasound ABDFAN Examination Trainer comes in a storage case.
- Inanimate tool for training of a novice to demonstration by an expert.
- Any ultrasound device with a convex probe can be used
- Detailed hepatobiliary, pancreatic and other abdominal anatomy meeting requirement for excellent training;
- Eight Couinaud's hepatic segments can be localized.
- Various simulated lesions including biliary stones and cysts, solid tumors (hypoechoic, hyperechoic and target appearance) in the liver, pancreas, spleen and kidneys.
- Near real-size organs, structures and abnormal lesions.
- Durable long-life phantom materials.
- Four variations of simulated lesions enrich training application.
- Liver (segmental anatomy, portal and hepatic, venous systems, ligamentumteres and ligamentumvenosum)
- Pancreas (pancreatic duct)
- Detailed vascular structures (aorta, vena cava, celiac artery and its branches, portal vein and its branches, superior mesenteric vessels, renal vessels, etc)
- Hepatic lesions (cystic and solid)
- Gallbladder and bile duct stones
- Pancreatic tumors (one invading the portal vein)
- Splenic lesions
- Kidney lesions
- Left adrenal tumor
- 1 ultrasound phantom "ABDFAN"
- 1 set of positioning pillow
- 1 carrying case
- 1 anatomical model "ECHO-ZOU" (internal organs do not create ultrasound images)
Made in Japan by Kyoto Kagaku.
One Year Warrant
TSimulators by Global Technologies
Kyoto Kagaku Authorized Dealer
- Box size: 28" x 18" x 16"
- Shipping weight: 44 lbs
- Size: 7.1 x 9.8 x 11 in
- Weight: 26.5lb
- Materials: urethane elastomer